Wanted dive rite xt1 exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jhgt2d

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The exhaust tee on my xt2 came off and is somewhere off the coast of key largo. Does anyone know where I can pick up a replacement? Local dive shop cant order one until they order more DR gear, which may be awhile.

Thanks

The exhaust tee on my xt1 came off and is somewhere off the coast of key largo. Does anyone know where I can pick up a replacement? Local dive shop cant order one until they order more DR gear, which may be awhile.

Thanks

Try DGX maybe.

I may be missing it, but I havent seen the tee for sale on dgx or anywhere online.

Ya, I sent a contact form in the other day but I imagine they have a good bit of catching up to do from the holidays. I was looking through those parts and noticed several other exhaust tees but nothing for the xt2, kinda frustrating, though maybe there is some reasoning behind it.

Back
Top Bottom