Dive Rite NiTek Plus Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waymond

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there, So i am wondering if any of you have any information or experience with the Dive Rite NiTek Plus. I am thinking of getting one and i want to make sure its a good buy. I will use its features, don't worry.

Thanks

i know several people who own them and speak highly of them

i have a NitekHe, and love it

H2Andy:

I agree with you H2Andy, I use both a Nitek and a Nitek C and love them both too.

I just bought a Nitek Plus .It is user friendly and you can't beat it for the price

H2Andy:

That's good to hear. I just bought the last HE I could find anywhere- they had one in the back room at my LDS. I snatched it up for a great price- can't wait to dive it!

I have a Nitek Plus. It's inexpensive, easy to use and durable.

I have used a Nitek Plus for about a year. It is a great little computer, and I find the information very easy to read, although the numbers are somewhat small if eyesight is a concern.

I have found the algorithm to be a bit more conservative than my Aeris Atmos AI which I also dive with.

The settings and dive log are easy to access. I also like that with the push of a single button, it will momentarily display my surface interval and time until nitrogen desaturation. This makes it very easily to quickly check your surface interval while waiting for the second dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom