Dive Rite EXP Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was was under the impression the EXPs are the same as the old Apollo Prestige fins, I believe DR bought the license/mould whatever, that being the case I'd as they were originally from Japan.

I believe you are correct.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The Dive Rite EXP is a revised version of the Apollo ecodiver fin . Only differance is the originals were one piece with no lamination down the centre . Dive Rites come with a steel spring strap . Other than that they are the same fin .
What took me by surprise was , Dive Rite advertises on this forum , the "Made in USA" thing . When I saw the fins were made in China I felt somewhat cheated . I may or may not of purchased them if I had known I was buying China imports , I always try to buy North American made products .
Dive Rite should claim , some items proudly made in USA . If you are going to pump the flag walk the walk . rant over and out

DR EXPS, Apollo Prestige and Apollo Ecodive, in that order.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 151
Thanks for posting photos , do you feel any difference between the three sets ?

Ive only used the DR, older ones, in a pool, I used the Prestiges a few times many years ago from memory couldn't really tell the difference. Have never used the ecodives.

Back
Top Bottom