Dive rite cx2 with kubi rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rukkian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking to get a new primary light. Have only used cheap, Chinese lights in the past, and they seem to work well until they don't. Looking to get a decent light with a runtime of around 2 hours with good, focused light for night diving that has a easy mounting system. 1700 is probably the lowest lumens I would be looking at. The cx2 seems to fit the bill, but I am worried that it will be so long, it will hit on my kubi dry glove rings. No shop around me has them to try it out.

Has anybody used this light with the qrm soft (or hard) mount with large kubi rings? My kubi rings are 100mm if that makes a difference.

Are there other lights in the same price range that would be a better option? Should I save up for a canister? I may some day look into cave, but that is probably a couple of years. Plan to work into tech diving next year, but still some time before more would be needed.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom