Dive Report: Navarre Pier 09/29/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang!!! I'm gonna miss you and your sweet Angel!!

Hey X-Ray when are you doing it again I just found out I'm not leaving until the 8th so I need to get a few in before I go.

Halftime, I'm ready to go!!! I would love to try and get a night dive in this week! Let me know what you can do!

Do you and I ever dive Navarre during daylight? How about Friday night?

How about a dive at around 4-5 on Friday and then some SI and then a night dive? Or just one or the other. I'm not picky, just getting wet is enough for me!:D

I'm not picky, just getting wet is enough for me!:D

I sure wish I could join you fellas. I don't suppose my son Josh would appreciate me missing his rehearsal dinner Friday night though.:wink:

I sure wish I could join you fellas. I don't suppose my son Josh would appreciate me missing his rehearsal dinner Friday night though.:wink:

WHAT??? I thought you were a true dive-junkie. Maybe one day you will put your priorities in order and realize that diving ALWAYS comes first!

:joke:

NP. See you at 5:00PM! Anyone else up for some diving at Navarre Pier?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom