Dive Report: Navarre Pier 09/29/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sure there is a place for sale in the condo next to the pier!!! :wink:

That way your friends wouldn't have to carry your gear as far for you. :-D

Since Xray won't let me stay at his house, how about from my truck at the parking lot?:wink:

I've actually carried another's gear (while wearing my own) across Navarre Beach. While I'm sure that I looked very manly to all the onlookers.......

I'll agree if it will work...:wink:

Your truck WOULD be a little cheaper!!! :) oh, and you can move when the storms come!!!! I laughed so hard when I read that......

Come on!! Man up Men!! My gear isn't that heavy...:wink:

Since Xray won't let me stay at his house, how about from my truck at the parking lot?:wink:

Denise, You're only a few dives away from free room and board at Casa de Xray!

People who can cook and bring food and or beer always get an overnight invite as well!

Hey X-Ray when are you doing it again I just found out I'm not leaving until the 8th so I need to get a few in before I go.

Denise, You're only a few dives away from free room and board at Casa de Xray!

WooHoo!!! I'm In!!!:D

People who can cook and bring food and or beer always get an overnight invite as well!

I don't cook but I can shop for food and drinks :wink:

Hey X-Ray when are you doing it again I just found out I'm not leaving until the 8th so I need to get a few in before I go.

Noooooo!!!! You are leaving before Vortoberfest???:depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom