Dive RAID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive RAID

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Rebreather Association of International Divers (RAID) an independent, recreational training agency, was founded to meet the progressive needs of Rebreather and Open Circuit recreational members, from Divers and Instructors to the Dive Centre’s and Resorts.

Registered with the HSE in the UK and designed, to incorporate the internet, the system provides the highest quality control, by the integration of three separate login sections for, students, dive centres and instructors. Academic learning is on-line, supported with comprehensive manuals, checked by quiz reviews and exam for each level. Questions are selected from an extensive data base, with answers monitored by the appointed instructor.
The practical training is conducted through the student’s appointed RAID Dive Centre.
There are courses for beginners on either open circuit or rebreathers all the way to Instructor Trainers. On certification the diver has continual access to the latest training manuals.
Visit us at http://www.DiveRaid.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

Sorry your Intro got pushed off of page one so quickly; it happens on this busy site, but still wanted to tell you that you are very welcome here. Just keep posting...!

Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various forums, and try some - especially your local forum. Check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

We second Dandy Don's warm welcome. Why we do not teach technical diving, we would welcome you using our facility for training programs/expeditions & wreck diving! Just let us know what we can do!!!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome, and please feel free to try out our training, simply register and send in a copy of your Instructor certifications and I will open a level for you to try fee of charge and no obligations. I warn you though, onced bitten, you'll be wanting it all!! hahaha.

Do you know that we offer students to start directly (Learn to dive) on rebreathers?
They make such good rebreather divers.

The e-learning that we have is the most comprehensive system for diver training and Dive Centre management in the market?

I think RAID may be a very welcome breath of warm recirculated air! I am a PADI Instructor located in Spain. I have an SCR Dolphin/Atlantis specialty (as a diver not as an intructor)and some experience with Drager LAR V. What would I have to do to become a RAID Instructor?

Hi and we would welcome your interest to become a RAID Instructor. First register through our web site and e-mail a copy of your Instructor certifications to us and we will advise you how to complete your cross over. It is that simple!

RAID has received many endorsements and we wish to share this one with you;

The RAID system of diver education is a paradigm shift in diver training, allowing a student to pace their academic learning and feedback in the relaxed environment of their own home. The scope of comprehensive academic materials supports a high-caliber program that couples with an intensive in-water, training regimen. With all materials and procedures detailed and checked-off online, both the student and instructor have a clear understanding of objectives. Students can feel confident that when they meet their instructor for in-water training, they will be well prepared for the next phase of learning.
Jill Heinerth - Rebreather Pro

Thanks Jill

RAID would like to congratulate and welcome the 6 new instructors in Mexico, 5 Instructors in the UK and 5 new instructors in South Africa for recently completing the practical cross over programmes! Well done!

Back
Top Bottom