Dive Ops at Cozumel - the best for your money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we've used PH's for two trips in 2003, and it is nice to build a relationship with your dive op. Mike & Margaret are great, as are the DM's and boat captains working for them. Also - they do have 100's if you request them in advance, and there was no extra charge when we booked.

I was recently down and used the Scuba Shack or Roberta's Eco-Diving (its the same org now). They have the small fast 6 packers and GREAT DMs!! They picked me up every day even though I was kinda way out and we had A LOT of say in what dives we wanted to do. They have a couple of boats so will place you with an appropriate group. I did try out the operation at the resort and didn't enjoy the big boat/big group combo. The DM was nice but it really is a bit of a cattle run. Smaller groups = more flexibility. As for night dives, small groups are MUCH better!!!
Sorry to add another name to your list but I would say its safe to eliminate the more techie/deep oriented operations if you are a beginner. Don't worry, most dives you will do will be within the same depth ranges no matter who else you use.

Back
Top Bottom