Dive Inn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

larry_foo

Reaction score
I have come across divers in this forum mentioned about diveinn, and it's competitive prices.
Can someone who made purchases from online enlight me more about such transaction?
What about warranty issue etc. I'm not in US.

Of course a visit to the website really surprise me. Some items prices are really low.

cheers!

Have just received my Kowalski Xenon lights from Diveinn. Ordered on line, paid by credit card and it still cost me less than if I had bought them in the UK. They also delivered them in three days. Excellent service.

Be careful, I've used Diveinn.com and they were great.... good service (despite somewhat lacking in the English department) and of course good prices.

HOWEVER.. BEWARE... I have heard AWFUL things about a diveinn.co.uk TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT OPERATIONS...

Furthermore: if you are looking for something .. .check http://www.leisurepro.com as well. They are in NY and have a good selection of stuff at prices that are just as good as diveinn.com and are of course located within the U.S.

Good Luck :D

The other one is divein.co.uk - Note only one n. I cant say anything about them, either for or against as I have never had any dealings with them and dont know anyone who has.

I have bought 4 things from them now. They ship via DHL, who is fast and has great tracking via their website. I am in Hawaii and get things from Spain in 4 days, considering they have to go through customs, thats awesome.

I had a problem with one item, and when I contacted them, I was told to send it back. Michelle sent me a email with the forms attached(an excel spreadsheet of a invoice) all filled out and gave me their DHL account number to use for the return shipping. When I called DHL to set up the pick up, the lady said you will need a form, I said i have a invoice, 4 copies...1 on the inside of the package and three for the outside that go in the DHL label and she said you are all set!

Dive Inn's prices are great, their service is quick and they respond to email quickly. I can't say enough good things about them. IRT warranty, they warranty everything they sell, so they will replace or credit your order. I will continue to buy from them. And due to the prices, I wouldn't hesitate buying anything from them, as for the cost savings alone make it worth while when and if you needed some service work from a local dive shop.

I would like to keep LDS' in biz, but when I can get a Mares Dragon Fly Airtrim BC for $430.00 that the LDS is selling for $799.00, I can't pass that up.....

kauai_diver....It's funny that you mention their quick-email-response because I've sent numerous emails to Michelle over the past few weeks with not one response, nadda, zip. I even tried calling them yesterday and all I got was beeps. Hopefully, we'll get this settled soon, but presently, I'm not impressed with their service.

Warhammer, I had this situation just this week. I am in Hawaii and I believe the time difference is 12 hours(ie they are 12 hours in front of me). So I have emailed her by 2000 and by 0800 the next morning I have had a response. The same held true for Fina Basso(also from Dive Inn).

Regrets you are having problems, but I was impressed that for my return I was given their DHL account number and I didn't have to pay. Most places make you pay for returns....

Hope your situation is rectified. I'm sure you have the right address but just in case...

Michelle Nowell "michelle@diveinn.com"

Yep, I've tried that one as well as most of the other ones posted on their site. What gets me is that your issue just happened, and mine has been ongoing for almost 3 weeks now. Before I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe they were as overloaded as their website says, now I think they are ignoring me. That's not good.

They had an the MK20/S600 at one price. When I bought it the price was $60 more. Still a good price but kinda a bait and switch. Then I bought a reg that was supposed to come with a DIN to Yoke adaptor. It came with one that was another brand and didn't fit. Making it worthless. Still trying to settle that one. And yea, they are slow returning e mails. They also don't keep you updated.

I have bought a lot of equipment through Diveinn.com and I can't say enough good things about them!!!
I have purchased all my gear online and they are the best.

Back
Top Bottom