Dive Inn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, there are some good and bad review of dive inn.
I'm kinda confuse. Actally I'm not too worry of things I order don't reach me in time. But more of a worry of them sending the wrong stuffs. Think it will get more complicated.
Does anyone know if it 4 days worldwide for the delivery?
I'm in singapore. Just dun know how will it be.
Anyway, thanks for those who had reply and sharing your experience.
think I will try order something less prone to error and not too costly items first, let it build my confidence in them...CheerS!

Mvrick

I wonder if the price switch is due to changes in exchange rates.

I've bought things via simplyscuba.com in the UK (who I give a thumbs up to). They state explicitly on their site that prices may chage slightly from what's quoted on the web site depending on FX rates.

On the different price. They had it advertised for $299 US the day I ordered it. Then they changed to $358 US. On the same day? Exchange rate shouldn't change by $59 in a day.
Simply scuba kinda scares me on there prices to. They claim if you buy it in US they take off 17.5% VAT. If you add up what they really take off it's more like 13%. I asked them about this and they would never answer the question. They'd send an email and answer all but that question. Kinda turned me off....
I've had great service with Leisure Pro. The rest of the world needs to catch up with them....

But, could the problem be that Michelle took a well deserved vacation..and her "subsititues" dropped the ball? This is the time of year for vacations. And, while I'm not suggesting this is a valid excuse for poor service "subs" are not the most efficient people when it comes to sales. It sounds like Michelle takes care of most of the world!

BTW Larry..what gear are you looking for?

Michelle is the one who email'd me. A lot of excuses but none are true or good. All there people seem to be there. And I still got screwed around..... And still have a reg I can't use because the Din to Yoke convertor will only work on 300 bar. And they sent a 200 bar reg. But yet they were packaged together. The convertor was an aqua lung to. Not a scubapro. The reg was a scubapro...

Originally posted by larry_foo

Does anyone know if it 4 days worldwide for the delivery?
Hi everyone,

I'm in New York, and just received my new Suunto Mosquito in 4 days.
One "almost" problem was the owners manuel is in Spanish. I went to Suuntos website to view it in English.

Tavi

I have used Dive Inn (spain) and found them to have good prices and honest delivery, 3 days to states, but slow to reply to questions and in stock can have various meanings. A great alternative is M.D.A. out of Guam. There contact person if very efficient, friendly and is a diver. And there prices can be the same. Also helps knowing there in the US way of doing things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom