For Sale 4th Forth Element Women’s Proteus II 5mm - XS US4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GF99/99

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Up for sale is an almost new Forth Element Women’s Proteus II 5mm size XS (US 4 or UK 8) still smells like fresh neoprene. Check the photos and look at the printing on the inside, you will see that it looks brand new. For all the details visit Women's Proteus II 5mm

This was used maybe a conservative doze times. For some photoshoots etc. There is nothing wrong with it, no rips, tears, fraying, unraveling, stains, defects, or any flaws. Comes from a smoke free pet free house and was rinsed and dried properly (no damp mildew or mold smells) The only thing that I can think of that would make it not look the same as a new suit is that it is wrinkled but after one use that will be a none issue.

For sizing sorry I can’t help more than what is on the website and that the girl that wore this was 5’4” about 115lbs 32B and US size 2 or 4 in most clothing.

Looks like these are going for $650 online so how about half price; $325 shipped to lower 48. I take PayPal F&F or Zelle.

Also full disclosure if someone buys this right away I can’t ship until Monday the 29 April, but after that it will go out with in 1 business day.

1714097022490.jpeg

1714097036964.jpeg

1714097053763.jpeg

1714097071105.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom