Dive Haven Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello fellow divers - sounds like the haven is closed, at least for a while, so I would like to extend an invitation to come to Beautiful Salem South Carolina to dive Jocassee if anyone is ever interested please let me know. would love to help with any aspect from lodging to directions from food to fun from shore to the forest at 135 ft - cant wait to see ya there!

it wouldn't be a terrible idea to read more than the first post of a thread before replying.

Is Dive Haven closed again? I have tried to go to their website and its dead. If they are open does anyone have a phone number for them?

I have not been up there since July. I have not heard that they are closed, but that doesn't mean a lot. Heres there number (770) 382-6356

I saw in another post in another part of Scuba Board that Dive Haven was preparing to open the last week of April in 2011. However today's posting said they discovered they are the victim's of metal theft and will not be open on any known date yet for the 2011 season

That is completely ridiculous, they just cannot catch a break. Hopefully insurance covers what was taken.....

Back
Top Bottom