Dive Haven Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are hoping to have our Grand Opening Saturday, May 1, 2010. I am still working the bugs out of the new website, so I hope to have it posted soon. As for the visibility, the lake has not had drivers in it since March 2009, so we are not sure to the vis just yet. We are starting our treatments to clear the water and trying to configure a filtering system.

Thank You for Your Support!

I'd be really interested in seeing some pics and/or diagrams of your water filtering systems on what you are planning on doing...

The new site is loaded, but some of the links are not working (those are the bugs I was talking about). More to come....

Take a trip down to Vortex, set up an appointment with Doc Dockery and pick his brain. The guy is a genius.

He may be able to shed a bit of light the filtration issues.

the K

MMMM did somebody say filtration? I'm starting a large pool job in a month or so. The old DE filter parts are going in the dumpster. Along a 40 hp pump.

Web site says open in April. April 3 ?

Would love to hear when it is going to open too.

I need to know also, asap. I am with a Fire Dept putting together a dive team and need to do an OW certification on April 7. It has to be done in Ga.
If anyone has any info, please pass it on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom