Dive Computers....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPBECK:
Are you the real Curt? Wow cool -- Dont let these Trolls flair you up! They see your name and attack without knowing what you have done for the industary.

Just don't you bet on it. Most of us know very well who Curt is and...after careful consideration we've decided to let him stay anyway.

Just kiddin curt. LOL

Curt,

Welcome. Glad you could join us. You're exploration experience will make for some fantastic content on the board. I need to make one point though. The DIR forum is meant to be a forum for those interested in DIR to ask questions about it more so than argue it's merits.

Don't get mad...I have a sidemount harness too. LOL

He reads like the real thing to me-- I met him at DEMA once-- sounds like something Curt would say -- but cant imagine that he has the time to hang out on this board.

MikeFerrara:
Just don't you bet on it. Most of us know very well who Curt is and...after careful consideration we've decided to let him stay anyway.

Just kiddin curt. LOL

Curt,

Welcome. Glad you could join us. You're exploration experience will make for some fantastic content on the board. I need to make one point though. The DIR forum is meant to be a forum for those interested in DIR to ask questions about it more so than argue it's merits.

Don't get mad...I have a sidemount harness too. LOL

I understand about the DIR forum, I will stray from conflict. Sorry

boomx5:
It's the real Curt.

I don't know...Maybe one of us should go over to the other board and ask him if it's really him over hear. What doya think?

What site is that Mod? If that really is Curt-- he should change his user name cause pea brains are going to have a field day trolling on him.

JPBECK:
What site is that Mod? If that really is Curt-- he should change his user name cause pea brains are going to have a field day trolling on him.

There isn't any other site. It was a typo on Mikes part.

Gotcha

Thanks

MechDiver:
There isn't any other site. It was a typo on Mikes part.

Ummm...ooops

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom