Dive Computer Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No ... unless you can convince Aeris otherwise

Why is that, because it's too new?? You have other Aeris DC videos.

Why is that, because it's too new?? ......
No.
It is an old model and Aeris does not want to spend $$$ to develop an online class for it.

Added Online Class for the Cressi Giotto dive computer.

This class includes 34, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the Giotto, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Giotto first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations, switching between multiple gasses and reviews how the Giotto responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Giotto Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the Giotto Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $6.99. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

List of online classes as of today:

General Education Classes:
DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers, Introduction to Nitrox, My bluebuddy for iPhone, Watershot for iPhone

Ocean Reef: Underwater Communications for Instructors, Underwater Communications for Divers

Model-specific Dive Computer Classes:

AERIS: A100, A300, A300 AI, A300 XT, XR-1, XR-1 Nx, XR-2, Manta, Atmos AI

CRESSI: Leonardo, Giotto

Hollis: DG05

MARES: Mission Puck, Icon HD

Oceanic: Atom 3.0, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0,
Veo 100, Veo 250, VT3, VT 4.0

Scubapro/Uwatec: Galileo Sol, Aladin 2G

Shearwater Research: Predator

SubGear: XP-10

Suunto: Cobra, Cobra 3, D4, D6, D9, Gekko, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air, Zoop

TUSA: Zen IQ-900

Ask your Dive Store or your Instructor for the Activation Code for our classes.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Any updates on training for the Pro Plus 3?

I emailed Oceanic support and they replied: "As of this point the training video is not yet available"...

Is the Pro Plus 2 close enough?

Any updates on training for the Pro Plus 3? ....
Unfortunately I have no updates as we are still waiting for Oceanic to decide on this.

I emailed Oceanic support and they replied: "As of this point the training video is not yet available"...
Keep bugging them.

......Is the Pro Plus 2 close enough?
I don't know. We have not yet received a sample from Oceanic.

Wish I had seen the VT3 video when I bought my watch, would have saved me a lot of frustration!!

I have to say, I found the tutorial rather unhelpful. A youtube video with a real person just explaining how it works would have been a hundred times better. If anyone out there knows the Zen 900 (not the air integrated version) I'd happily pay $15-20 and hour for some tuition from a real person. I'm in Orlando but am also willing to do FaceTime, phone etc. You can't ask questions of a manual or video. Thanks!

Added Online Class for the Sherwood Scuba Amphos Air dive computer.

This class includes 44, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the Amphos Air, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Amphos Air first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations, switching between multiple gasses and reviews how the Amphos Air responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Amphos Air Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the Amphos Air Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $9.99. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers, Introduction to Nitrox, My bluebuddy for iPhone, Watershot for iPhone, My Nitroxbuddy Oxygen Analyzer, divePAL Planner, Logger and Analyzer

Ocean Reef: Underwater Communications for Instructors, Underwater Communications for Divers

Oceanic: Atom 3.0, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0,

Sherwood Scuba: Amphos Air

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Added Online Class for the Sherwood Scuba Wisdom 3 dive computer.

This class includes 40, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the Wisdom 3, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Wisdom 3 first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the Wisdom 3 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Wisdom 3 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the Wisdom 3 Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $8.99. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers, Introduction to Nitrox, My bluebuddy for iPhone, Watershot for iPhone, My Nitroxbuddy Oxygen Analyzer, divePAL Planner, Logger and Analyzer

Sherwood Scuba: Amphos Air, Wisdom 3

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom