Dive Computer Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Nav the online training classes is a really good idea..im looking forward to doing one for the oceanic geo 2. im just waiting for it to come through. a questions i had was that once we pay for the training is it possible to download the video so we i can refer to it as i learn over the next few weeks. also my internet is quite slow (fast enough for uganda) but not for downloading videos smoothly, would this effect the training session?

Dive Nav the online training classes is a really good idea......
Thank You.

.....once we pay for the training is it possible to download the video so we i can refer to it as i learn over the next few weeks. ....
No, You can not download the videos. The class is available for 12 months.

..... also my internet is quite slow (fast enough for uganda) but not for downloading videos smoothly, would this effect the training session?
You will have to wait until a video is all buffered locally.

Thanks...good to know that the class is available for a year..that should be enough time to master the computer...looking forward to it!!

Added Online Class for the Suunto D4i dive computer.

This class includes 40, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the D4i, then takes you for a virtual dive with the D4i first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the D4i responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the D4i Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the D4i Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $8.99. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

List of online classes as of today:

General Education Classes:
DiveNav: DCbuddy for Suunto computers, divePAL Planner, Logger and Analyzer, How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers, Introduction to Nitrox, My bluebuddy for iPhone, My Nitroxbuddy Oxygen Analyzer, Watershot for iPhone

Ocean Reef: Underwater Communications for Instructors, Underwater Communications for Divers

Model-specific Dive Computer Classes:

AERIS: A100, A300, A300 AI, A300 XT, XR-1, XR-1 Nx, XR-2, Manta, Atmos AI

CRESSI: Leonardo, Giotto

Hollis: DG05

MARES: Mission Puck, Icon HD

Oceanic: Atom 3.0, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0,
Veo 100, Veo 250, VT3, VT 4.0

Scubapro/Uwatec: Galileo Sol, Aladin 2G

Shearwater Research: Predator

Sherwood Scuba: Amphos Air, Wisdom 3

SubGear: XP-10

Suunto: Cobra, Cobra 3, D4, D6, D4i, D9, Gekko, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air, Zoop

TUSA: Zen IQ-900

Ask your Dive Store or your Instructor for the Activation Code for our classes.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Added Online Class for the Oceanic Pro Plus 3 dive computer.

This class includes 44, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the Pro Plus 3, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Pro Plus 3 first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the Pro Plus 3 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Pro Plus 3 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the Pro Plus 3 Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $7.99. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

DiveNav:

Ocean Reef: Underwater Communications for Instructors, Underwater Communications for Divers

Oceanic: Atom 3, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Pro Plus 3, Veo 1, Veo 2, Veo 3,
Veo 100, Veo 250, VT 3, VT 4

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
Added Online Class for the OCi dive computer.

This class includes 48, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the OCi, then takes you for a virtual dive with the OCi first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the OCi responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the OCi Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the OCi Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $9.99. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

DiveNav:

Oceanic: Atom 3, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, OCi, Pro Plus 2, Pro Plus 3, Veo 1, Veo 2, Veo 3,
Veo 100, Veo 250, VT 3, VT 4

Alberto (aka eDiver)[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom