Dive Computer Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Added Online Class for the Suunto Vyper dive computer.

This class includes 36, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the Vyper, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Vyper first with Air, then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the Vyper responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Vyper Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world either with a browser or using the Suunto Computers iPhone App

You can enroll in the Vyper Online Class either purchasing it for $5.99, or using 600 Bubble Credits.
The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

When you enroll in the Suunto Vyper online class, the virtual Vyper will be automatically added - free for 30 days - to your eDiving and divePAL profiles.

------------------------------------​

List of online classes as of October 25, 2011
General Education Classes:
DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers
Ocean Reef: Underwater Communications for Instructors, Underwater Communications for Divers

Model-specific Dive Computer Classes:
AERIS: XR-1, Manta, Atmos AI, XR-1 Nx
MARES: Mission Puck
Oceanic: Veo100, Veo250, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Atom 3.0, VT3, VT 4.0, B.U.D., Veo 1.0 - Crash Course
Scubapro/Uwatec: Galileo Sol, Aladin 2G
Shearwater Research: Predator
SubGear: XP-10
Suunto: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra, Vyper, Cobra 3, Vyper Air, D4, D6, D9, HelO2, Zoop Crash Course,
TUSA: Zen IQ-900

Ask your Dive Store or your Instructor for an Activation Code.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Added Online Class for the Aeris XR-2 dive computer.

This class includes 36, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the XR-2, then takes you for a virtual dive with the XR-2 first with Air, then using Nitrox.

It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the XR-2 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.
Once taken, the XR-2 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world either with a browser or using the DCT iPhone App.

You can enroll in the XR-2 Online Class either purchasing it for $5.99, or using 600 Bubble Credits. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

When you enroll in the Aeris XR-2 online class, the virtual XR-2 will be automatically added - free for 30 days - to your eDiving and divePAL profiles.
------------------------------------​
List of online classes as of November 23, 2011
General Education Classes
:
DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers
Ocean Reef: Underwater Communications for Instructors, Underwater Communications for Divers

AERIS: XR-1, Manta, Atmos AI, XR-1 Nx, XR-2
Oceanic: Veo100, Veo250, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Atom 3.0, VT3, VT 4.0, B.U.D., Veo 1.0 - Crash Course
Shearwater Research: Predator SubGear: XP-10
Suunto: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra, Vyper, Cobra 3, Vyper Air, D4, D6, D9, HelO2, Zoop Crash Course,

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Added Online Class for the Oceanic OCS dive computer.

This class includes 45, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the OCS, then takes you for a virtual dive with the OCS first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations, underwater navigation with the integrated digital compass, switching between multiple gasses and reviews how the OCS responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the OCS Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the OCS Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $9.99, or using 1,000 Bubble Credits. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

If you register your OCS with Oceanic, they will send you a free Activation Code.

List of online classes as of today:

General Education Classes:
DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers, Introduction to Nitrox

AERIS: XR-1, Manta, Atmos AI, XR-1 Nx, XR-2
CRESSI: Leonardo
Oceanic: Veo 100, Veo 250, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Atom 3.0, VT3, VT 4.0, B.U.D.
Suunto: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra, Cobra 3, Vyper, Vyper Air, D4, D6, D9, HelO2

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
Added Online Class for the Aeris A100 dive computer.

This class includes 38, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the A100, then takes you for a virtual dive with the A100 first with Air then using Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the A100 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as entering deco, ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the A100 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the A100 Online Class either using an Activation Code, or purchasing it for $4.99, or using 500 Bubble Credits. The class will be available for 12 months from enrollment.

If you register your A100 with Aeris, they will send you a free Activation Code.

List of online classes as of today:

General Education Classes
:
DiveNav: How to Choose a Dive Computer, Introduction to Dive Computers, Introduction to Nitrox

AERIS: A100, A300, A300 AI, XR-1, XR-1 Nx, XR-2, Manta, Atmos AI
CRESSI: Leonardo
Hollis: DG05
MARES: Mission Puck, Icon HD
Oceanic: Atom 3.0, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1/OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Veo 100, Veo 250, VT3, VT 4.0
Suunto: Cobra, Cobra 3, D4, D6, D9, Gekko, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air, Zoop

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I recently bought an Aeris Elite T3 and it came with your card telling me to register online and I will get access to the course. I don't see a link to the Elite T3 here, do you not have that course available and is this why I never received instruction on how to view my computer specific course?

I recently bought an Aeris Elite T3 and it came with your card telling me to register online and I will get access to the course. ....
We don't have an online class for the Elite T3. But we have it in all our simulators

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Thanks eDiver...... Do you expect to get an online class for the Elite T3 soon?

Thanks so much for this! I have a new Aeris and I hate learning new electronic gadgets from the manual. I'll register my computer and take this class for free!

Back
Top Bottom