Dive computer battery and o-ring spec's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless I have missed in the 19 pages... batteries for the following Uwatec computers are all the same:

• Uwatec Aladin Pro (grey)
  • Uwatec Aladin Nitrox (blue)
  • Uwatec Aladin Sport (black)
  • Uwatec Ultra
  • Uwatec Sport Plus

Battery required - PCB Pin
LS145003PFRP is a SAFT version - there are others - ensure you get the correct PCB pin version; you need the single +ve and double -ve version. Cut the pins so that they are shorter and then tin them with lead prior to installing

These computers are all oil filled (white mineral oil) and require the batteries to be firstly unsoldered and then soldered in. Ensure that there are no air bubbles in the computers when refilling as this could affect the depth accuracy.

Once the battery has been replaced the dive computer will display "ERR" - a simple reset using another 3V battery is required across terminals A & B - keep flashing across the terminals.

are you sure about the o ring size for the VYPER NOVO? as far as i know VYPER has the o ring size you've suggested but the NOVO has slightly smaller o ring size

are you sure about the o ring size for the VYPER NOVO? as far as i know VYPER has the o ring size you've suggested but the NOVO has slightly smaller o ring size
@ygaziv Please quote or tag (place an @ just in front of their name) the person you're asking this question. This is a very long thread and you are unlikely to garner results without doing the above.

Cheers,

couv

Suunto ZOOP Novo and Vyper Novo

T6 Torx Screwdriver

Battery : One 3 V lithium battery; CR 2450 (K5597)

O-ring : size 026 o-ring, 1,78 mm x 31,47 mm Durometer 70 ShA (K5664)
Silicone Grease (very light)

Suunto Wireless Transmitter

Battery = CR 1/2 AA, 3v (Unusual Size, difficult to find)

O-ring = metric size 2mmX25mm (Durometer 70 ShA)

Wireless transmitter to 1st stage interface: O-ring size = 012, (Durometer 90 ShA)
NB 90 Shore because High Pressure
:

Looking for sizes on the uwatec transmitter and the Galileo sol/luna
I was told 26mmx2mm and 12mmx2mm but with those as outer diameter measurements they were not a fit.

Thanks

Looking for sizes on the uwatec transmitter and the Galileo sol/luna
I was told 26mmx2mm and 12mmx2mm but with those as outer diameter measurements they were not a fit.

Thanks
I'll check inside mine when I get home, but just so you know, those sizes are cross-section and INSIDE diameter. The OD's for those orings would be 30mm and 16mm, respectively. They may still be correct. Like I said, I'll open mine up next week and let you know. But the manual indeed specifies 2x26 for the transmitter.
Screenshot_20220912_095202.jpg

I'll check inside mine when I get home, but just so you know, those sizes are cross-section and INSIDE diameter. The OD's for those orings would be 30mm and 16mm, respectively. They may still be correct. Like I said, I'll open mine up next week and let you know. But the manual indeed specifies 2x26 for the transmitter.
View attachment 743323
I would believe it if they are the I.D measurements. I just wanted to double check before ordering more.

Hi all, I posted this on another thread before finding this one..

I have 4 Aeris computers (2-AI and 2 XR1-nx). All with same o-ring and battery. I want to buy the battery hatch o-rings in bulk.

I believe I need Buna 026 o-rings. For mental comfort can someone confirm this? I found them at Granger, is there is a better place to buy these?

I love the computers, but they are no longer made and I dont like buying eBay kits for $20 a pop.

Many thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom