Dive Clubs Boston area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just looking for people to dive with. A lot. Moving back to the suburbs with my parents until I find a job in boston area and the wife joins me. Not sure where I will live after that so thought boston would be best. I am looking to meet some people etc. when I move back and thought a dive club would be a good place to start. Also want to do a lot of diving when I get back as I will have everyday free until I get a job. Was planning on doing the dives with Mass diving on Sat or Sunday but wanted people to dive with during the week as well.

Another option if you're just interested in diving (and not the other aspects of a club) is meetup.com There are a few scuba groups near Boston. I can vouch for the Medfield Scuba group. Great people, out almost every weekend in the summer, and you could probably find people to head out with some weekdays too. There are also a few local facebook groups with very active divers. Send me a PM if you want more info on either of those options.

Another option if you're just interested in diving (and not the other aspects of a club) is meetup.com There are a few scuba groups near Boston. I can vouch for the Medfield Scuba group. Great people, out almost every weekend in the summer, and you could probably find people to head out with some weekdays too. There are also a few local facebook groups with very active divers. Send me a PM if you want more info on either of those options.

Meetup looks good. never knew about that site. Will sign up pretty soon. Also signed up for divebuddy.com. The groups sound nice but right now I'm looking to dive. Would like a group as I'm looking to get more serious about diving in the near future. As soon as I can get out a few times a week!

Do you dive with either of these clubs? MetroWest is the one I'm most thinking about now as I will be living in that area.

I'm not a member of either but I dive with people that are members of the North Shore Frogmen regularly. It would seem by the responses here that MetroWest would also be a good club to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom