Dive by computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

........what time into the dive was the first "yellow point"? ........

mmmmhhhhh .... i did not save this plan .... (I know ... we need to ADD saving to divePAL ...).
Looking at the image I would say ~46minutes.

You have the FULL version of divePAL .....

... two hours of surface breathing oxygen followed by upping the computer to its maximum conservative setting should suffice.

Two hours on O2 ? HOLY CRAP ! If you have to go through all that it's probably time to call it a day, stow the gear and belly up to the bar.
:idk:

Two hours on O2 ? HOLY CRAP ! If you have to go through all that it's probably time to call it a day, stow the gear and belly up to the bar.
:idk:
That is why I said:
... If you needed to do it quickly, two hours of surface breathing oxygen followed by upping the computer to its maximum conservative setting should suffice.
It must be nice to have that luxury and that option. I've rarely had either.

I already supplied a well tested method for switch back to tables after using a computer for several dives. Since you can not input a residual nitrogen level to any computer I know, going to computer after using tables is impossible; though I'd say that a 24 hour wait is absurd. If you needed to do it quickly, two hours of surface breathing oxygen followed by upping the computer to its maximum conservative setting should suffice.

I was trying to give a one-size-fits-all answer to that.

So how do you suggest putting yourself back on the tables? Use the planning mode of the computer to find some NDL's that you can use to map yourself into a group?

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom