Dive buddy wanted for Jefferson City area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crunch35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I live near Jeff and will be taking some trips to beaver and dewys short this summer. I need someone to carpool with gas prices ouch! I also take some trips to lake michigan and mermet.. If you live close let me know...

I remember you i think we wrote each other a little. I dive with dark wolf alot in the summer maybe we could car pool to the oriskiny sometime. I think i mite do a dive in lake michigan also.

If you want to dove in Lake Michigan, send me a PM with your information, I go up there quite a bit. I'm also putting some charters together this summer. I live in STL.

Tom

I have a friend in northern Ill. that i dive with on lake michigan. It was very nice, huge wrecks and 100 feet vis but cold. If there is three of us the price of gas shouldnt hurt too bad.

Anyone that is interested in Lake Michigan, PM me with your email address and name. I am getting ready to send something out.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom