dive buddy needed Lake Travis 8/13, 8/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great meeting you and thanks for letting us pick your brain! Maybe next time Trey & I can dive with you too...

c-monkey:
It was great meeting you and thanks for letting us pick your brain! Maybe next time Trey & I can dive with you too...

You just let me know when you are available for some dives and I will see if I can make it - always willing to offer up what I know.

Many thanks to C-Monkey, and Trey. Of course had a great first dive in Lake Travis with Nathen and Dave. Really do appriciate Nathen's leading me around and showing me the sights there in the lake. Looking forward to getting a chance to dive with any of y'all anytime. :D I am also really glad that my sons and DIL got hooked up with such a good group to do their training with.

It was our pleasure Bill! And you too Matt! You are very welcome!

So Dave, you gonna be around this weekend? I'm ready for a fun dive myself...

-T

tlessard:
It was our pleasure Bill! And you too Matt! You are very welcome!

So Dave, you gonna be around this weekend? I'm ready for a fun dive myself...

-T

I am definitely up for some diving this coming weekend - I already posted a thread to that effect in this forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom