Dive buddy CSSP Sept 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bladesmith

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be in the Dallas area this weekend. I want to dive CSSP since I will be near it. Looking at Friday morning, Any takers. Thanks Richard

I might be able to meet you there Friday morning. I won't be able to stay very long past noon, but we might be able to get in two dives before I have to leave.

Ken..... Friday morning works great for me. Ill PM you later this week. Anyone else that wants to meet up with us are welcome also. Richard

Sounds much better than a day in the office on conference calls, but sadly Friday will be a day in the office on conference calls :phone2:

Sounds much better than a day in the office on conference calls, but sadly Friday will be a day in the office on conference calls :phone2:

I've got the solution to that...

Attachments

• On_the_phone.jpg.jpg
    On_the_phone.jpg.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 61
Hyperbaric 1 , You are more than welcome to join us. I plan on getting out there early Friday morning. Looks like the weather is going to be great. Richard

That's quite the country club lifestyle that you boys are living there. Diving on Fridays! Sheesh! (grumlegrumblestinkin'grumblegrumblebast*rdsgrumblegrumble)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom