Dive buddy CSSP Sept 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's quite the country club lifestyle that you boys are living there. Diving on Fridays! Sheesh! (grumlegrumblestinkin'grumblegrumblebast*rdsgrumblegrumble)

If you could see where I have to go Friday night and Saturday afternoon, you would know it's anything BUT a country club lifestyle... :shakehead:

That's quite the country club lifestyle that you boys are living there. Diving on Fridays! Sheesh! (grumlegrumblestinkin'grumblegrumblebast*rdsgrumblegrumble)

You know... getting to meet Richard ( bladesmith ) might be worth taking a day off :wink:

Now Zzz... I've never had the pleasure of speaking with him but something tells me He ain't a Tea Sip kinda person. After all he knows Texdiveguy and Hemlon right so he must be sorta down to business and a salt of the earth guy right ??

I bet We could corrupt the boy
:eyebrow:

Before long he'd be hooked on the simple life of hot steam rooms, warm towels and fine brandy up at the Amish Bath House at Lake Murray, OK
:D

Timeliner..... We will some day meet. Talk diving,Fine watches,Fine knives, Fine Scotch. And ways to fix the worlds problems...... LOL:)

Hyperbaric 1 , You are more than welcome to join us. I plan on getting out there early Friday morning. Looks like the weather is going to be great. Richard

Thanks, but unfortunately, I forgot that I actually have to be somewhere in the early afternoon. So I won't be able to make it. :(

You still coming/ going? I'm taking tomorrow off and trying to make a decision on Dangerfield State Park, Brandy Branch, Tyler State Park..... or make the long trek to CSSP. Richard, it would sure be nice to meet ya', but if I'm not at the pond EARLY, I'll be cooling off somewhere's closer to home....:D

~tony

I'm still coming, Tony. My foot is kinda sore, but I'll grit it out. I've GOT to dive before I go completely bananas! Hope you can come on out. I can't stay real late (have to get back to work a football game Friday night in Dallas), but I'd like to get at least one dive in with you. :D

Sorry to hear bout your foot! I burned a hole in top of my left foot a couple weeks ago with some hot solder, it took forever to heal.

I've just about talked my self out of driving over 5 hours tomorrow....:( I'll probably just go down and do some recon at Brandy B. Ya'll be safe and I'll bring Brenda down one weekend for a visit before years end!

~tony

Okey dokey, compadre! You be safe, too! We'll get together before too much longer. Might even be time for another Swamp-oree... :wink:

Richard.... how was the day of diving over at CSSP?

Alan, I had a great day diving at CSSP. Ken could not make it on Friday, so I went there anyway hoping to buddy up with someone. Met two great fellas from Dallas and joined them. We were the only ones in the lake. Got to see all the sites. Even got my ear bitten, by one of those MEAN perch. This was my first trip to CSSP. Very nice well run place. Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom