Dive boat down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we getting to the point where a person has to apologize for asking a question?

Are we getting to the point where a person has to apologize for asking a question?
That would depend on the question and the circumstances surrounding it.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Major kudos to everyone involved on the response and recovery! Shows just how well the community works together. Special props to my buddy Kami (Liquid Blue Divers) for her response to a friend in need.

Great news, I am amazed a boat can go to 100', sit in the water for over 24 hours with no leaks and the engines are fine. Glad to hear that and glad to see all the rampant speculation, hearsay, rumors, innuendo etc proved to be untrue. Too bad it took 8 pages to get there lol.....

new dive site?

Unfortunately, the owner wanted her boat back.

Great news, I am amazed a boat can go to 100', sit in the water for over 24 hours with no leaks and the engines are fine. Glad to hear that and glad to see all the rampant speculation, hearsay, rumors, innuendo etc proved to be untrue. Too bad it took 8 pages to get there lol.....

Look at it this way: Some folks want instant answers, some folks want accurate answers. These are seldom the same answers.

Others either enjoy the :soapbox: while still others like to :troll:

Everyone usually gets some of what they wanted in one of these accident threads.

Christi. Thanks for posting accurate and informative updates. So thankful that passengers and crew were unharmed. Best Wishes to Rita and her crew as the recover from this mishap.

Is that the same thing as too much of the sea was inside the boat instead of outside the boat? I think I read somewhere statistically more boats sink at the dock than at sea.

Yeah, pretty much. Usually when some leak happens during your trip you are noticing problems and rushing to fix it. Even a small leak can however sunk a boat overnight when it is moored in a harbor. Well there are also some that sink before they can make it out of the harbor in the first place but that's a whole new level. :D

Back
Top Bottom