Dive beer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing like a Pacifico after diving in Playa del Carmen.

Nobody has mentioned Natty Light, brings back memories of college!!!
But honestly, nothing beats a Henniken

Oh yeah....Natty Green's....GREAT bar and even better beer. I like Blue Moon, Sam Adams and call me a redneck if'n you wanna, but a Bud Light is still pretty darn good when neither of these are available!

Cold beer works for me

College beer of choice was Keystone or Ice House. Funny story about a recent visit to the Coors plant.

A joke told to us by our tour guide ... "See all this water in these motes running through our facility, we recycle our water and use it to cool off our equipment ... the rumor is this is the same water we use in our Keystone line". Haha... might explain the wicked hangover I used to get the moring after.

Cheers!

Seaducer-- the DogFish brand is brewed in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, so I would say chances are, yes it is the same.

Thanks for the link, I saw the logo, same stuff. I will keep an eye out for the 120 but man, 450 calories means I am only having one a month lol

We make a beer (my girlfriend and I, not my business) that is awesome for aprez submersion. It is a diving beer... a standard Belgian White recipe but made with water from the caves of north florida, florida orange peels and orange blossom honey from north Florida. It is served in a wide mouthed goblet with a slice of fresh Florida orange.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom