Dive beer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being a Hophead from San Diego I prefer a Ruination from Stone. Or if I'm close to Encinitas most anything from Pizza Port brewing. Local Beers are very good in San Diego and their are enough to keep you busy for awhile.

My brother lives in the next town over from Encinitas; I'll mention Pizza Port to him.

I don't believe it!!! Out of all these answers given, only one referred to Carib.
Carib is the best beer anywhere!! Besides the great taste, it's the only beer that you can control the buzz for however long you want and at whatever level you want. When you stop, you simply "come down" with absolutely no aftereffects: no grogginess or tiredness, or hangover. I'm lucky enough to have a store in my area that actually carries Carib at $8 a sixpack. Next time you're in the Southern Caribbean, make sure to down a few; you'll become a believer.

After a few recoveries we have gone out drinking "Dead Guy". Yea, I know that's sick.

Gary D.

I like OPB- (Other Peoples Beer)
Even better when the OPBs are San Miguel.

Gee whats wrong with the good old mass produced "American" beers Bud, Miller, Coors. I'm a Miller Lite man myself. Especially the 16oz plastic bottles in the summer, perfect for on the boat. Won't break,can put the top back on and they chill fast. What more can you ask for?

I like lots of different micro brewed beers (yeah, even some of the mass produced american beers). Hefe weisen beers, most of Sam Adams brews, and I'm really becoming a fan of the really hoppy IPAs. My brother found some stuff brewed by Dog Fish Head. The 90 minute IPA is outstanding, and if you really want something to light you up, try the 120 minute (when you can get it)-- it's 20% alcohol.

The 90 minute IPA is outstanding, and if you really want something to light you up, try the 120 minute (when you can get it)-- it's 20% alcohol.

Holy Poo Batman so is Listerine! :D

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom