Dive beer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PALM_Fles33clGlasA.jpg

OR
grolsch.preview.jpg

All though some seem to suffer from alcohol abuse.:D
Grolsch.jpg

Now that final photo was a sight to make a grown man cry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey even a beer thread can use some drama.:D

I don't drink (teetotaler), so I guess I have to turn in my man-card for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, though you are far from worthless:D

My fiancee doesn't drink, and that is a prime reason to marry her. For one, she will never drink me under the table, and secondly, there is no argument over who is the designated drinker, and who is the designated driver!:crafty:

PBR me ASAP!

My brother and I got hooked on the stuff about 10-12 years ago when we discovered that nobody would bum beers from us at parties, cookouts, etc. I'll have one or two while I'm washing and hanging my dive gear and there's always a few cans in my hockey bag for after the game.

Being a Hophead from San Diego I prefer a Ruination from Stone. Or if I'm close to Encinitas most anything from Pizza Port brewing. Local Beers are very good in San Diego and their are enough to keep you busy for awhile.

Red Stripe, but only because it would mean I'm diving in the Caribbean.:cheers:

Bob's (Cranston) Bugeye Brew

DSCN1170.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom