Dive a Nuclear Missile Silo Nov. 15/16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I love diving at the Silo.... 'been there twice before and would not mind going again.
Besides... I need a new hat band so I could use a trip out West to find me another snake :wink:

It's going to be great camping weather as well... There's a Full moon just two nights before and we're bringing plenty of wood for a warm campfire, all are welcome to join :D

I could consider that trip again. Let me see what my schedule looks like.
Do we have to register/book through Oak Hill Scuba?

IMHO, I would describe the bottom composition as:
Bottom Type: Debris Field :D

This is a fun gig.... a great 'log book' dive site!!

Attachments

• mp-valhalla_1.jpg
    mp-valhalla_1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 368
Please ignore the old October thread, sorry. If a MOD wants to lock it that would be great. So... Who want's to dive a Nuclear Missile Silo? :D

Name: Valhalla Missile Silo
Skill Required: Intermediate-Advanced
Bottom Type: Silt
Water Temp: 60°F
Depth: 130 ft.
Visibility: 100+ ft.

Rest of the details can be found here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/trips-local-marketplace-texas/255379-dive-valhalla-nuclear-missile-silo-nov-15-16-2008-a.html

Would if I were closer.

Just wanted to post a quick reminder. We have a November 1st deadline for paid reservations with the shop and still have some spots left to fill for the trip. If you're wanting to go please contact Oak Hill Scuba at (512)892-4900 or info@oakhillscuba.com before the deadline so we can guarantee our reservations.

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone on the trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom