'Diva Announcement!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait to book my next trip back!!!

Congrats Diva. Does New Mexico count as southern?

So CajunDiva's real name is Jackie. :D

You ARE the perfect person for the job. I have spoken to Rich a few times getting ready for our February trip and my hubby's AOW course. He is great and has given me lots of advice! And you are always giving me such good info here on the forum. What a dynamo duo you two make.

We are hoping to go again in September if we can get airfare. Sunwing (the only ones flying non-stop from Toronto) hasn't got anything on their website past April so we have to wait. :depressed:

So CajunDiva's real name is Jackie. :D

You ARE the perfect person for the job. I have spoken to Rich a few times getting ready for our February trip and my hubby's AOW course. He is great and has given me lots of advice! And you are always giving me such good info here on the forum. What a dynamo duo you two make.

We are hoping to go again in September if we can get airfare. Sunwing (the only ones flying non-stop from Toronto) hasn't got anything on their website past April so we have to wait. :depressed:

Thanks Betty...you are so kind :giveusahug: Yes, Rich IS great - I have lots of respect for him. I look forward to working with him and the rest of the great staff at Fantasy Island :D

Congrats, Home State.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom