Disturbing news ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found that... Where's Epsom salt?
You can fill a bathtub where you stay?! :eek: I dunno, never looked, but those nice folks in the blue vests are so very helpful. If "Sal de Epsom" doesn't work, try "Sal de la Higuera." :idk:

The best Howard post I ever read was something about verbally "b" slapping someone on the board if they needed it.
"Bitch" is now considered office-friendly.
eyebrow.gif
You can type it here.

"Bitch" is now considered office-friendly.
eyebrow.gif
You can type it here.

Seriously? That may be true, but I won't. It ain't good manners. (Imagine that! Me teaching manners to a Texan! Weird...)

I might go as far as horns-waggle and dag burn.....

Would not want the job of modding, no matter what you do someone is pissed. I feel very safe in Cozumel, we average two to four homicides every weekend in east Toledo, usually more. Having meet one of the mods, a very lovely Lady....... can't say I always understand their actions, but it's Net Doc's sandbox, we just play here.....:wink:

I'm afraid it's no longer the quaint destination we like to think...

I'm guessing they think the same in Newtown, and a lot of other places, it's a different world than it used to be :( We have occasional drug-related killings in my rural area from the proliferation of meth labs. I'll still take my chances in Cozumel when I have the chance, it's certainly better than a lot (maybe most) of good diving destinations, and I really love being there. MHO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom