Disadvantages of DIR ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cornfed:
If you need a team to laugh at you O-ring and I would be glad to help.

If you don't mind , I'd like to see your C-card for advanced laughing. That would be the laugh/1 card . I can never be to safe when it comes to laughing at myself.

novadiver:
I just can't win around here! I'll just stick to laughing by myself, that would be SOLO LAUGHING and I know thats not DIR

Laugh and the world laughs with you. (thats not solo)

Cry and you cry alone (thats not DIR)

Laugh alone and they'll lock you in a rubber room.

TT :wink:

TwoTanks:
Laugh and the world laughs with you. (thats not solo)

Cry and you cry alone (thats not DIR)

Laugh alone and they'll lock you in a rubber room.

TT :wink:

Now that's funny. LOL

novadiver:
If you don't mind , I'd like to see your C-card for advanced laughing. That would be the laugh/1 card . I can never be to safe when it comes to laughing at myself.
I don't have a Laugh/1 card but I did take fundamentals of laugh so that makes me an expert right? Well, actually I didn't take Laugh-F... but I did read a couple dozen class reports so that's got to count for something, right?

cornfed:
I don't have a Laugh/1 card but I did take fundamentals of laugh so that makes me an expert right? Well, actually I didn't take Laugh-F... but I did read a couple dozen class reports so that's got to count for something, right?

As long as your not laughing when your mixing my gas. speaking of gas , it's time to load the truck. hope all of you dive safe this weekend .

cornfed:

Whats really sad is most people don't realize their basic laugh card isn't worth the plastic its written on. You need to take a Laugh-F course to really learn how to laugh.

Everything else is just a giggle.

The Kracken:
Novadiver, I hope you understand the purpose on an analogy.
An analogy is a method used to help one understand a relationship in one given circumstance by compaing it to another, more widely understood relationship.
This was a comparison to help you understand, not an equalization of the DIR advocates and the practitioners of Yabusame.

I am with ya ...
Some people just love to argue :wink:

Rubis:
I am with ya ...
Some people just love to argue :wink:
I can't stand those kind of people..

Rubis:
Some people just love to argue
I disagree.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back