DIR regs?......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nadwidny:
If it's good to 80% then why isn't it good for 100%?
At 81% it will blow up in your mouth.

SparticleBrane:
:hijack:
I SWEAR it's not a remote control!! How can you mistake the holder for a razor as a remote?! I've had at LEAST 5 people say that! :mooner: :mooner:

Didn't anyone even notice that he got in the water without his fins on?

What a rookie mistake! :eyebrow:

do it easy:
Dude, he said you better get the remote control out of your shower or else the batteries are gonna explode, and your almost out of soap. :D

D.I.E......Did you accuse Sparticle of using soap......:D

Having to be different, I recently changed to Oceanic FSX10's with Delta 4 Regs, Love em'......

Fat:
call an o2 tech then i just got done dealing with it on my z2 that i wanted to use for my deco bottle
the cave ring lets u take the diaphragm under water with easy you still can take it aport with out it just makes it easyer and with the apeks and the scubapro doesnt have the wide exhaust

I'm trying to respond but I really don't know what you are trying to say.

SangP:
Good choice although, I'm concerned bout if and when Apeks decides to replace all their 2nd stages to XTXs.

Heard some rumors but I can't confirmed if it's true.

Hi, as far as I am informed, the TX50 is still in production on request. At the moment I have no problems to get them from AL.

Mike Manthe:
Hi, as far as I am informed, the TX50 is still in production on request.

They don't look as cool as the TX100 though...:D

the cave ring lets u take the diaphragm out under water with easy. You still can take it apart with out it and just with the cave ring theres less parts to hold on to and with the apeks and the scubapro doesn't have the wide exhaust.

Fat:
the cave ring lets u take the diaphragm out under water with easy. You still can take it apart with out it and just with the cave ring theres less parts to hold on to and with the apeks and the scubapro doesn't have the wide exhaust.

:rofl3: Huh??? And your point is????

No wide exhaust for Apeks and SP??

What's this and this then?

Dude what r u trying to say???

SangP

Less parts to hold onto?
I'd say it's a moot point. With my DiveRite RG2500s I have to take off the cave ring plus the cover to access the diaphragm.
With my Apeks XTX50s I have to take off the cover (no cave ring) and then the retainer to get to the diaphragm.

Same amount of parts to remove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom