DIR regs?......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fat:
i use the Atomic M1 its a great reg and the only thing u need to have done to it is put a cave ring on. All my tech 1 and cave 1 tech guys that i dive with use them i just wish that they were o2 cleaned to 100% but there good up to 80%

What's a "cave ring"? If it's good to 80% then why isn't it good for 100%?

nadwidny:
What's a "cave ring"? If it's good to 80% then why isn't it good for 100%?

Atomic cave ring at the bottom of the page :)

I don't know the logic behind the 80 %

a cave ring is so u can take ur reg aport under water to stop a free flow or other malfunction and its only 80% becouse of liability they have not tested it enoueh for it to be a 100% yet

Hi,

a very popular reg combination is the Apeks DS4 with TX50 2nd stage.

Mike Manthe,

Good choice although, I'm concerned bout if and when Apeks decides to replace all their 2nd stages to XTXs.

Heard some rumors but I can't confirmed if it's true.

SangP

Fat:
a cave ring is so u can take ur reg aport under water to stop a free flow or other malfunction

So the Atomic reg needs this "cave ring" to do what many other regs are capable of without this "add-on" . Oh boy.

and its only 80% becouse of liability they have not tested it enoueh for it to be a 100% yet

You're kidding me right? Did you really expect me to believe that?

nadwidny:
So the Atomic reg needs this "cave ring" to do what many other regs are capable of without this "add-on" . Oh boy.
You're kidding me right? Did you really expect me to believe that?

call an o2 tech then i just got done dealing with it on my z2 that i wanted to use for my deco bottle

the cave ring lets u take the diaphragm under water with easy you still can take it aport with out it just makes it easyer and with the apeks and the scubapro doesnt have the wide exhaust

Fat:
the cave ring lets u take the diaphragm under water with easy you still can take it aport with out it just makes it easyer and with the apeks and the scubapro doesnt have the wide exhaust
What?

SparticleBrane:
Dude, he said you better get the remote control out of your shower or else the batteries are gonna explode, and your almost out of soap. :D

:hijack:
I SWEAR it's not a remote control!! How can you mistake the holder for a razor as a remote?! I've had at LEAST 5 people say that! :mooner: :mooner:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom