DIR in Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roakey

Old, not bold diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks like there's going to be another fundamentals class held in Santa Rosa, NM if anyone's interested:
Flatirons Scuba in Broomfield, CO will be hosting Joe Talavera of SubTidal for a DIR Fundamentals class to be held at the Blue Hole in Santa Rosa NM 4/1-4/3. Space is limited, so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rob Calkins
Flatirons Scuba and Travel
rcalkins@wolfgang.com
303-469-4477
I'm not in any way associated with Flatirons, etc., etc. etc.

I'm not associated with them either but Rob and Greg from Flatirons are great guys. I'd be taking that course if was going to be around at that time.

I wanted to, but scheduling (as usual) kicks me out. I've missed out on the last three DIRFs that Rob has sponsored because of it. My loss. :)

I'm actually now considering going to Florida this summer and doing a DIRF there. It'll cost me a bit more money, but since I do 99% of my diving in the Carribean anyway, it's a bit more applicable.

Just completed the fundies class this last weekend with Joe at the Blue Hole through NM Scuba Center. Great guy, good teaching skills and the patience of a saint! He mentioned he was coming back in a few weeks.

If you have the chance, definitely take the course. It is well worth it, albeit humbling and at times humiliating. Bring your sense of humor and ability to laugh at yourself.... along with your Jet fins!!

DIR Fundamentals.

www.GUE.com

Or, you can check out the DIR forum on ScubaBoard. There is a detailed explanation of the philosophy there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom