DIR Fundamentals & Dress for Success. Still up to date?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I have exchanged a couple of e-mails with him and plan on getting with him when he gets back from Mexico. I'm counting on the 5thdx team to work closely with him when they are in town. I just wondered if there was someone else on the island. It's good to get a 2nd recommendation .

Not on Oahu . . .the only other DIR compliant facility is in Kona on The Big Island. Keith Keizer and Chuck Mather also have a good operation; Unfortunately, they don't have any real Wrecks out there yet to do any serious training on (ie. The Naked Lady Sailboat Wreck?). . .

onfloat:
Joe Talavera was out here last month teaching a DIR-F class through Island Divers.
If George was here, he would be having way to much fun.

onfloat:
Okay I admit it. My scooter d-ring is tucked and I'm saving my money to shrink fit the legs on my dry suit. I'm saving for a toy scooter and woudn't buy a mini-me knock off. Now how do I get downtown?? :D
ROTFLMAO...Boomx5 would be proud if only you would do some Tic Tac Toe Deco :wink:

oh...and get a wrist dump so that you can look slick :D

onfloat:
Nah, I don't want to be accused of being a lackey. :wink:
Be proud...don't be DIR...be an X-Man :wink:

onfloat:
Joe Talavera was out here last month teaching a DIR-F class through Island Divers.

And Bob Sherwood from the East Coast was out with DiveTek in Kona, doing a DIR-F class a couple of months ago . . .hmmm, I wonder if this East Coast/West Coast, GUE/5thd-x "schism" is starting to spread to the Hawaiian Islands now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom