DIR F September - Egypt - woman only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, please keep your fingers crossed for me but it seems I will be taking DIR F with JJ himself Septmeber this year in Hurghada.
JJ after spending some time there in April was convinced by my friends to do DIR F only for women. It will not differ from normal fundamentals but will eliminate the unneccesary competition betweem man and woman (it's all your fault guys!!!! :D).
According to my friends JJ wants to get more women into DIR and he agrees with them that a lot of us are thinking "no, this is too difficult for me, that's more male stuff...." So he wants to prove that this is not too difficult for women.
So let's hope it will all come up OK, JJ plans, my holiday and so on - if so then in September I'm going to Hurghada....
Mania

Schwim:
Hmmm... Is JJ married?
Not yet...

Actually, I have no idea, but if he's smart he will be soon :wink:

The Dutch DIR community had a DIR-FF course last year (by accident).
You can read about it (in Dutch of course) in the category "Evenementen" on www.frogkick.nl

Laurens

Laurens
It's in Dutch....
That's the language I'm completly lost with.
Mania

I think it will be awesome for all involved. As a side question, does this course have anything else to do with the culture? (I've seen a couple of threads based on that - that's why I'm asking..)
thanks!

If you could elaborate what exactly you mean?
Because I'm not sure if I understood your question properly....
Mania

mania:
OK, please keep your fingers crossed for me but it seems I will be taking DIR F with JJ himself Septmeber this year in Hurghada.

Good luck! Be the one of us who have passed at the first attempt. :wink:

MonkSeal:
Good luck! Be the one of us who have passed at the first attempt. :wink:
I rather doubt it but I'm sure I would learn a lot
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom