DIR F September - Egypt - woman only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I know that :D
Although my answer was quite serious - that's what I think would be the result of me taking DIR F.
Mania

mania:
Laurens
It's in Dutch....
That's the language I'm completly lost with.
Mania

What!!!!! JJ speaks Dutch? Zegens "Hoi" van mij!!

mania:
Although my answer was quite serious - that's what I think would be the result of me taking DIR F.
Mania

Be more optimistic. If you're able to keep motionless bouyancy and do at least one task more (e.g. switch regulators) you're on good track. Nobody will ask a perfect performance from you, at least not the first day. You'll find out how some things are easy to do in parallel (e.g. doing drills and keep an eye on your team) if your bouyancy and trim are OK.

mania:
Mania,

I'm sure you'll do a fine job, and you'll have an interesting experience. Don't even worry about the pass/fail thing. That isn't really why you're there.

It sounds like a lovely opportunity, and I hope you thorougly enjoy it. Post pictures for us after you've finished the weekend!

Regards,

Doc

Kim:
What!!!!! JJ speaks Dutch? Zegens "Hoi" van mij!!
I don't think he does. I meant the webpage...:D
BTW did you know that JJ's grandfather and great grandfather were Polish?
Mania

mania:
BTW did you know that JJ's grandfather and great grandfather were Polish?
Mania

Well, his surname speaks for itself.

Yeah but that's obvious for you and me. Not really for others...
:D
Mania

mania:
Laurens
It's in Dutch....
That's the language I'm completly lost with.
Mania

Hi Mania,

if I find the time, I'll try to translate it into English. In the meantime... send me an e-mail if you want to know something.

Jesca
(one of the 6 girls in the Dutch females only DIR-F course)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom