DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grazie, you forgot being flogged 'round the fleet in "Near Misses and Lessons Learned."

That's when most say goodbye..

Grazie, I read your post and started going back through the threads I've participated in, because I was SURE I could come up with some topic that didn't fit into any on your list . . . and you know what, I can't!

because you are following the course laid out by the evil techadmin and his cohorts...

time to choose the blue pill or the red pill TSandM :icon82:

grazie42:
because you are following the course laid out by the evil techadmin and his cohorts...

time to choose the blue or the red pill TSandM :icon82:
She doesn't need pills ... she's got the kool-aid ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

grazie42:
Life on SB if members didn´t beat dead horses:

-Post in introductions and greets
-Participate in 1 "what is DIR-thread"
-Ask about Air2, BWOD, BP/W, Longhose, Snorkel, Split-fins, Computers, Pony, Doubles, SMB´s and cameras (I intentionally left some out so you could pick on something)
-Ask about Deep Air, wreckdiving, cavediving, dirf, dm education
-Participate in 1 agency bashing slug-fest (besides the 1st one) for each other agency on earth.
-Discuss buddy-system (usually in conjunction with complaint about others not following it...)
-Solo-diving (because it came up in the previous thread)
-Ask if the safetystop is mandatory and if it´s enough (usually in conjuntion with having missed one)
-Ask someone to "name that critter"

-During the course of all of the above have on avg. 15 run inns with mods either directly or in the whine & cheeze-forum

-Say thank you and good bye!

I think that about covers it...of course I´m confident someone feels differently about it...I´m also pretty sure that someone took offense at what I wrote above...some may even post about it :D

You left out where to wear your mask after surfacing but while this post is hightly insulting and abrasive I totally agree with you but I would never post about it.

I just caught up and it seems no one has yet to accuse Mudchick of being a troll.

You guys are loosing your touch! :wink:

Originally Posted by Stephen Ash
I just caught up and it seems no one has yet to accuse Mudchick of being a troll.
You guys are loosing your touch!

El Orans, Post #2
BTW, you'll find that this discussion is not new, almost troll-like...

He was being nice and subtle about it but still...

Don Janni:
You left out where to wear your mask after surfacing but while this post is hightly insulting and abrasive I totally agree with you but I would never post about it.
Some folks just enjoy being insulted, abraded, and offended ... :maniac:

It gives them something to ... :soapbox: :pity_part

... and makes them feel ... :fruit:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Mudchick is too new to be a troll. If a certain little fishie had posted, I think it would have gone straight to Jep's Bridge.

I came up with a new one! I knew I had it in me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom