DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dherbman:
Figure a way to accurately predict which days those are and you'll have something there. :wink: Till then, I'll work on skill.

I think working on skill tends to improve your luck. eyebrow

JeffG:
She would be using a strap on.

No way....I'm a slinger. And I use SS boltsnaps. :10:

I have been following this thread on and off for several days and for over 265 posts.

Pardon me but I have really been wasting my time.

See post #267.

dherbman:
There's a law against mounting ponies in this state.

Now that is good for a laugh. Thanks to both of you.

TSandM:
mudchick, it's only your sixth thread, and it's run to fourteen pages already . . . I thought I was the only person with that kind of karma :)

I guess a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. Or maybe just curiosity. eyebrow

Herb is really shallow, just like he said.

TheRedHead:
Should I mount a pony or sling it?
Depends on the breed and temperament, I should think ... :browsmile

(edit ... darn, y'all are too quick for me) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Life on SB if members didn´t beat dead horses:

-Post in introductions and greets
-Participate in 1 "what is DIR-thread"
-Ask about Air2, BWOD, BP/W, Longhose, Snorkel, Split-fins, Computers, Pony, Doubles, SMB´s and cameras (I intentionally left some out so you could pick on something)
-Ask about Deep Air, wreckdiving, cavediving, dirf, dm education
-Participate in 1 agency bashing slug-fest (besides the 1st one) for each other agency on earth.
-Discuss buddy-system (usually in conjunction with complaint about others not following it...)
-Solo-diving (because it came up in the previous thread)
-Ask if the safetystop is mandatory and if it´s enough (usually in conjuntion with having missed one)
-Ask someone to "name that critter"

-During the course of all of the above have on avg. 15 run inns with mods either directly or in the whine & cheeze-forum

-Say thank you and good bye!

I think that about covers it...of course I´m confident someone feels differently about it...I´m also pretty sure that someone took offense at what I wrote above...some may even post about it :D

Back
Top Bottom