DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead:
Stop baiting me. I'm not going to name names. Check out the DIR forum and read some posts.

They threw me out for asking about spring tension on brass bolt snaps.

TheRedHead:
You're evil, Jeff.
Make up your mind...chicken, Impotent, evil Women....Yeeesh

dherbman:
brass bolt snaps.

newbies

:14:

Is there a name for DIR lurkers who follow them around and steal/adopt every good idea they come up with, try and extract knowledge from them on the internet, love Halcyon gear, but don't like team approach?

catherine96821:
is there a name for DIR lurkers who follow them around and steal/adopt every good
idea they come up with, try and extract knowledge from them on the internet, love Halcyon gear, but don't like team approach?

yeah, H2Andy

catherine96821:
is there a name for DIR lurkers who follow them around and steal/adopt every good idea they come up with, try and extract knowledge from them on the internet, love Halcyon gear, but don't like team approach?

Yes.

catherine96821:
is there a name for DIR lurkers who follow them around and steal/adopt every good idea they come up with, try and extract knowledge from them on the internet, love Halcyon gear, but don't like team approach?

Except for the Halcyon gear part, you'd find that name on my birth certificate...

JeffG:
Make up your mind...chicken, Impotent, evil Women....Yeeesh

Jeff, I know nothing about your impotence. Never thought of you as a chicken either. You have a nasty habit of biting me on the provebial azz when least expected. That's kind of evil.

TheRedHead:
Jeff, I know nothing about your impotence. Never thought of you as a chicken either. You have a nasty habit of biting me on the provebial azz when least expected. That's kind of evil.

Hey, how come you can call him impotent, a chicken and evil...and I got a mod warning for saying he SOUNDED like a p***k?

Hank49:
Hey, how come you can call him impotent, a chicken and evil...and I got a mod warning for saying he SOUNDED like a p***k?
and yours was the most accurate.

Back
Top Bottom