Dina Dee, Barnegat Light, NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar546

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My LDS has a trip planned with this charter. Does anyone have any information or a review based on first hand experience? Not a lot of info on their website like other charters have. Thanks. I am undecided right now.

You will be real happy with this boat. One of the best in NJ. Great people crew it. Five minute ocean access. Plenty of convenient parking. One thing; once you hit Long Beach Island, obey the speed limits. 35 means 35, not 38 or 40. No personal experience with this but have heard this advice often. And fishermen and divers arriving at 0530 or 0630 are about the only targets available.

The Dina Dee is a solid boat with a good crew, not the prettiest one at the ball, but you will be in good hands. Basic joisey wreck divin', not fancy, if you need it bring it. When are you going out? What wreck?

Jeff

I used the Dina Dee to complete my wreck diving certification. The crew was awesome and the boat is nice. You will have to do a Jersey Role to enter the water, but it was kind of fun! Our wreck site was the Maurice Tracy- it looked like an underwater junk yard since it was wire dragged. Otherwise, I enjoyed the Dina Dee. Oh, and totally obey the speed limit!

Five minute ocean access.

And then a L-O-N-G ride the dive site. The Dina Dee may not be pretty, but at least she's slow!

:eyebrow:

But seriously, you'll have a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom