Did the new posts button change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that as soon as I typed that it was unanimous someone would post that they were OK with it thus making it almost....it will still happen. You watch :D....but it still sucks. I am sure something will be modified in an effort to make SB more user friendly.....it'll just take time.

Just so that this does not turn into a "this sucks thread", I do like having the options of limiting my "New Posts" criteria (i.e. 1 day, 2 days etc.), but on a single click I like a full easy new posts and then I would be willing to click elsewhere for the other options....bottom line, SB is still good but hopefully further changes can correct some of the modifications to make it more user friendly.

I think the 1 days, 2 days etc. were there before but under a different dropdown.

The bad part is that it's a "muscle memory" departure from other vBulletin Forums I use. I keep moving away from the menu after I hit "new posts", expecting to start scrolling down through the posts, but instead have to go back and click "new posts" again in the menu.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom