Did the new posts button change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much better El, thanks.

We do listen occasionally... :)

In all fairness, I suspect the change was put into place because you were listening to folks who weren't happy with recent changes to classifieds.

In all fairness, I suspect the change was put into place because you were listening to folks who weren't happy with recent changes to classifieds.

But it's still change we can live with. :wink:

So glad I started this thread. Thanks El. At least I thought I had started this thread. Now I see someone did. This is like being in the Twilight Zone.

We will be expanding the second menu with other standard queries. Currently it's only Classifieds and posts in the last X days.

One request so far has been a search for new posts in Scuba forums only.

Feel free to add other suggestions.

So glad I started this thread. Thanks El. At least I thought I had started this thread. Now I see someone did. This is like being in the Twilight Zone.

The previous comments were part of another thread that was already going. When you started a seperate thread a day later, it looks like they just took those posts out and merged them with your thread.

It's all El's doing. He's OCD.:wink:

One Confused Dude?

Overly Concerned Diver?

Ooops... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom