DGX free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good thing I just got my order for my Oxygen cell in on the $99 free shipping. Might have to start buying cells in pairs when I need them next. Or find a new source of rEvo cells.

It's $399USD for Super Saver Standard to Canada. I simply organize a group buy with my local dive group, a couple times a year.
We have no trouble spending over $400 when I inform 25 people I'm placing an order.
FWIW, to my fellow Canucks - our last 2 orders arrived to me in S. Ontario, via DHL, in less than 26 hours.
Impressive!

It's $399USD for Super Saver Standard to Canada. I simply organize a group buy with my local dive group, a couple times a year.
We have no trouble spending over $400 when I inform 25 people I'm placing an order.
FWIW, to my fellow Canucks - our last 2 orders arrived to me in S. Ontario, via DHL, in less than 26 hours.
Impressive!
How are the customs broker fees etc... with DHL? I have been leery of using anything other than USPS due to some past bad experience / horror stories...

How are the customs broker fees etc... with DHL? I have been leery of using anything other than USPS due to some past bad experience / horror stories...
Never very much. A lot of stuff is made in USA so that helps.
Here are examples a couple of orders. I just put it in a spreadsheet and we split everything based on the original percentage of the total, before tax and fees.
I don't try to figure out a breakdown of who has more or less in fees.
1650309019210.png
1650309047281.png

=

Yep, I’ve heard many people say UPS is horrid for that. Unknown about Fedex.

Good thing I just got my order for my Oxygen cell in on the $99 free shipping. Might have to start buying cells in pairs when I need them next. Or find a new source of rEvo cells.

We sell rEvo cells much more and still offer free shipping over $50

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

Now up to 199$ for continental US

When the free shipping was at $49, it was easy to find $49 in stuff to buy, so I ordered from them all the time. When it jumped up to $99, I can save up a list of items I need and every few months have enough for a $99 order. At $199, I can't see myself ordering from DGX much if at all. While DGX has good prices, they aren't THAT good. And if I am saving up a list for $199, I am likely to get impatient and just pay the extra dollar or two for the bolt snap at one of the cave country dive shops.

Even at $199, looks like over 90% of my orders would still qualify for free shipping. Those that don't easily could.

I simply organize a group buy with my local dive group, a couple times a year.

I've done that for others and when it comes time for reciprocation the bums tell me about the order
after it's landed

It's not you, it's me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom