DGX free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couple years now. They are local(ish) to me. I know the owner, been to Truk with him and his wife. Real shop, including brick and mortor.

You won't find the typical high markup junk you find at other dive ships. Just high grade dive gear.

A typical dive shop will be full of high markup gear and might have a little corner of good tech stuff. Ben's shop is that good back corner, but the whole shop is filled with the good stuff from that you normally only find in that back corner. Also the only shop I know of in AZ that will give you cave fills standard. Give him a tank and tell him what you want it filled to and you get it.

You will find Ben around here under the name DiveTucson.

Wow that's a good review.

Hey Guys. Looks like I was tagged in this. As Tim mentioned we are based in Tucson and have a large shop that is focused on the advanced and tech diver. We try to bring in great gear and don't really push anything in particular. You will find a lot equipment that no one else carries and we are the US distributor for some items; O-Dive, AMX Teknology, Helium Dive to name a few.

I am a CCR (rEvo and CM O2ptima) and Tech instructor (OC Mix, Cave, Advanced Wreck) and travel to Florida/Mexico/Southern California at least monthly to teach. In the last few years we have built quite a following with online sales as well. We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.00 and no sales tax if you are outside of Arizona as most of our sales are local so we can avoid some of the wayfair tax issues.

Give us a quick search on Google and you can read the reviews about how we/I conduct business. We are by far not the largest but we try to offer a level of service that can't be beat. It is just me, my wife, and our business partner Steve.

You can learn more about us here: About us

Questions just ask I am happy to help. I don't see everything on here but I am around from time to time. I appreciate the support in this thread. As one of the little guys we truly appreciate every customer and every purchase.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom