DGX D6 reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am amazed at the degree people will try and make something work when it's not currently working as is... especially when switching to a different product solves the problem. I'll take some pics of the g260 and the dgx at a couple different angles together. I realize most of you have more dive experience than i, but you really aren't getting the fact that it's a design flaw for how my face is shaped. honestly, although they said i was the first to say what i did, I find that hard to believe. great reg at a great price... just not for me.

i am amazed at the degree people will try and make something work when it's not currently working as is... especially when switching to a different product solves the problem. I'll take some pics of the g260 and the dgx at a couple different angles together. I realize most of you have more dive experience than i, but you really aren't getting the fact that it's a design flaw for how my face is shaped. honestly, although they said i was the first to say what i did, I find that hard to believe. great reg at a great price... just not for me.
Post the pics side by side of this reg and the 260. Interesting how you ask people with experience but don’t get the answer you want so now it’s a design flaw?

here are some pics to compare. if you can't see what the issue is, feel free to not comment. :)

PXL_20210816_172536093.jpg PXL_20210816_172550255.jpg PXL_20210816_172604226.jpg PXL_20210816_172642616.jpg PXL_20210816_172709361.jpg

Back
Top Bottom