DGX D6 reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have the likely answer, good luck. Following advice is usually the point of asking but perhaps you just want an excuse to buy another G260, can’t go wrong with that plan for sure.

I was hoping there was a solution that made more sense than swapping the mouthpiece. if there was something to extend the mouthpiece maybe 1/2" before the portion you bite on, it would most likely solve the problem. no, a g260 buy itself is more expensive than i'd like to spend for a backup reg

I was hoping there was a solution that made more sense than swapping the mouthpiece. if there was something to extend the mouthpiece maybe 1/2" before the portion you bite on, it would most likely solve the problem. no, a g260 buy itself is more expensive than i'd like to spend for a backup reg
You may be surprised by the difference a mouthpiece can make and you already have one to try

I did line the regs up to each other along with extra mouthpieces and none seemed to show the improvement I was needing. It's just really awkward biting down on a mouthpiece that is entering your mouth at just enough angle to be uncomfortable

I did line the regs up to each other along with extra mouthpieces and none seemed to show the improvement I was needing. It's just really awkward biting down on a mouthpiece that is entering your mouth at just enough angle to be uncomfortable
Try it

"I would bet a sawbuck it won’t do it in the water."

I'm sure your right, but what is a "sawbuck"?
Sawbucks
DIY+Sawbuck?format=1000w.jpg
main-qimg-ae178dd9574c27d87085e2949c6b3c4f.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom