devil's den this friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hypnodean

Registered
Reaction score
considering devil's den dive this friday if the weather isn't TOOOOOO cold. Anyone up for joining me- say around noon or so?

Have one potential taker already so maybe we can get a little group.

New OW type here... looking to get more practice.

Spend less and do one of the state parks. If your just going to practice. Devils den Is kinda boring after the first dive. Or go to lake denton for free.
Have fun no matter where you go.
Fred

Just a short ways from Devils Den on Alt 27, you have the state park of Manatee Springs. I have dived there a lot and it is always very interesting. There are two springs to dive in rather than just one hole like Devils Den or Blue Grotto. And you can't beat the admission fee. $5.00 versus $27.00 for the privately owned parks. No dive shop on site, so bring all the gear and air you will need.

Blue Springs is really close! IT is a 60 ft dive to the part that is restricted. Kinda fun.

We may be going on Sunday if I get my santa stuff done!

Did the lake clear up at Devil's Den? We were told it is only open to low viz training now. Unless the lake clears.

dive4funOften:
Blue Springs is really close! IT is a 60 ft dive to the part that is restricted. Kinda fun.

We may be going on Sunday if I get my santa stuff done!

What blue springs are you talking about Maddison blue or Jackson Blue?

The State Park Blue Springs near Orlando.

tat2_to_dive:
What blue springs are you talking about Maddison blue or Jackson Blue?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom