Destin Jetties Saturday 7/15/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys I don't mean to but in but I have been itching to come down and dive with you guys but unfortunately I have drill this weekend. So would you all please dive, have a good time and then send me a dive report and possibly some pics. It seems I will have to dive vicariously through you guys this weekend. Enjoy! I would like to possibly come down next weekend and dive if you all don't mind.

paulwall:
Does that mean that work aggravated the S#!+ out of him?

:lol: :shakehead

aquaknott:
Guys I don't mean to but in but I have been itching to come down and dive with you guys but unfortunately I have drill this weekend. So would you all please dive, have a good time and then send me a dive report and possibly some pics. It seems I will have to dive vicariously through you guys this weekend. Enjoy! I would like to possibly come down next weekend and dive if you all don't mind.

Reports and pictures are a given after the weekend comes to a close. I still don't know where I'm diving next weekend, for sure, but you're more than welcome to join me wherever.

Thanks, I will keep reading and look to get your dive report from this weekend. Have fun and enjoy.

photohikedive:
RENOVATING, not REPAIRING!
You know a lot of people take the opporunity to renovate when repairing.:D

So are you still employed?

well, I am going to work on a Saturday.......

either they are vindictive before firing me, or they want me to stick around

um, er, well......

got a later start than I wanted Saturday. Left here around 3 pm. We went right to Pensacola, and hung around there a while, checking things out. Didn't want to get too far, because we were expecting a call from (someone) about potential dinner plans. The thought crossed my mind, that he was over in AL, so maybe we should meander that way. So, off we went. We made our way across Perdido Key, and spoke with Mat. He was under the impression that because we didn't have reservations for a hotel room, we would not get one.......

well we told him we would be fine, and made plans to meet the next day. Off MDB and I went, in search of a room. Place after place, all booked up. All along the AL coast, then inland towards I 10. Then back in Pensacola. I would pull up, go in, and get laughed at. After a while I was getting aggrivated. Would it be too hard to have a no vacancy sign, so I wouldn't waste time looking? Just something taped to the door at least.

Finally more frustrated than ever, on my relaxing weekend from work, I went back home.

Sunday was spent mostly in bed.

Happy to be back at work, bright and early, Monday.....

and what a Doozie it was

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom